Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday 5 - 10/24/08

Number five is alive!

1. Where’s your favorite beach?

Any beach in Maui, really. Our favorite during my own vacation there was Keawakapu beach (hope I spelled that correctly.)

2. Where’s your favorite place to spend money?

Any place with good music!

3. Where’s a good place to watch people?

Any college campus, especially ours. Our Saturday Market also offers good people watching. Look on my Flickr page for examples.

4. Where’s a good place to be totally alone?

A river. Sit, listen, and watch the water flow by.

5. Where’s a place outside of work (or school) where you’re likely to run into people from work (or school)?

Well, I don't have a job. I am, however, taking classes. There are many types of people in my two classes (all are older than me, though), so I suppose I could run into them in any place in town.

No comments: