Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday 5 - 12/19/08

Five:

1. What’s your favorite thing about the shoes you’re wearing (or the shoes you were most recently wearing)?

I like how comfortable they are. They're the most comfortable shoes I own.

2. What’s your favorite thing about the people you work with (or the people you go to school with)?

I don't work or go to school, but the last time I was in school, I appreciated the other students' knowledge (and how nice they all were).

3. What’s your favorite thing about the climate where you live?

Other than days like today, we generally get mild weather. No huge, destructive storms - just a lot of rain.

4. What’s your favorite thing about Friday?

The Friday 5, of course! (and the Top Five on Friday.)

5. What’s your favorite thing about the year coming to an end?

The positive outcome of the presidential election.

No comments: