Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Year In Music

Here's my traditional list of all the albums I bought in the past year:

January:

U2 - Achtung Baby
Elvis Costello - Armed Forces

February:

Joe Jackson - Look Sharp

March:

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Raising Sand
The Bothy Band - Best of The Bothy Band

April:

Joe Jackson - Night and Day
Crowded House - Recurring Dream
Liz Carroll - Lake Effect
George Harrison - All Things Must Pass

May:

Triona Ni Dhomhnaill - Triona

June:

Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Rush - The Spirit of Radio
July:

Joe Jackson - Rain
Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison
Los Lonely Boys - Live At The Fillmore

August:

The Who - Quadrophenia

September:

Los Lobos - Kiko
Ashley MacIsaac - Hi, How Are You Today?

October:

Billy Joel - An Innocent Man
Duffy - Rockferry

November:

Robert Randolph and the Family Band - Live At The Wetlands

December:

Coldplay - Prospekt's March
David Gilmour - Live In Gdansk

Total number of albums: 23

Favorite album of the year: "All Things Must Pass" and "An Innocent Man." Those are the two that I enjoyed the most, and that I would not be willing to give up. Truthfully, there are many albums I bought this year that I wouldn't want to give up. I bought some good ones!

No comments: