Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday Mind Hump - 2/25/09

I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep the Monday Music Mambo and Wednesday Mind Hump going. It seems fewer and fewer people are playing them. I might keep doing them, though, because I know how much I would miss the other games that I play.

Here's this week's Mind Hump:

Everyone has a few favorite websites that they look almost every day. What is one of your current favorites? Why do you like it so much?

Lately, I really like Arts and Letters Daily. It's a site with links to articles, essays, book reviews, and more. The subject matter varies, but usually involves culture of some kind. There are usually a couple updates per day - just keep checking the top of each long list.

I like it because it's a huge list of things to read! Most of the links sound fairly interesting, and if the latest updates don't sound good, the links further down just might. Just looking at this page makes me feel more intelligent, which is always a good thing.

No comments: