Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday 5 - 3/13/09

Friday 5:

1. What’s your favorite frozen heat-and-eat food?

Once in a while we get these mini-brownies that stay in the freezer. I like to take them out of the freezer, put them on a plate, and heat in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds. That makes them very delicious!

2. How sensitive are you to cool temperatures?

I do get cold very easily, especially if I'm drinking a cold drink. I like cold drinks, so this happens a lot. What I really hate is how I get too cold, put on a sweatshirt or jacket, get too warm, take the sweatshirt or jacket off, and then get cold again.

3. How many ice-cube trays are there in your freezer?

We have an ice machine that spits the pieces of ice (they're more rectangles than cubes) into a big bin in the freezer.

4. What aspect of your life seems to be frozen in place?

The employment situation. I hope the economy gets better sooner than expected so I'll actually have a chance.

5. What’s your favorite blanket like?

It's red, maroon, green and black, sort of a plaid pattern. It's just warm enough - not too warm, but it will keep you toasty if you need to be toasty.

No comments: