Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Scribblings - 3/15/09

Dear Past Me, Dear Future Me

Dear past me,

Plan better for your future. Get out of the classroom and get some real-life experience. Make sure more people know just how valuable you can be. Push your support system to put forth some effort and thought into how they can best help you before it's too late. Be more engaged in what you're doing. You'll wish you had done so when it's all over.

Dear future me,

Don't waste a moment. Take advantage of the time you have. Stop wishing and start doing. Don't let the past eat at you - make now and tomorrow better. Each moment, each hour, each day, each year is a new opportunity. Do not ever forget that.

4 comments:

Bar L. said...

This is a good reminder to my past and future selves too :) Thanks

Tumblewords: said...

It sounds so easy. And it isn't. For me. Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

'Don't let the past eat at you'

Now there's a good piece of advice! I wish I could tell myself that!

Rinkly Rimes said...

Living for the day is a great idea! I must try it sometime!