Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tuesday Tunes - 11/3/09

Tunes:

What is the oldest album in  your collection? (oldest as in you've had it longer than the others)

Technically, I've had He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince the longest.  I originally had it on cassette.  The CD I've owned the longest?  I'm too embarrassed to say.

What albums have you bought recently?


Make The Veiller by BeauSoleil.  Before that, Sgt. Pepper by The Beatles.

Where do you buy the most downloads?


I don't.

If you were to get a gift card from one music store, which one would it be and why?


Probably CD World.  They have the best selection in town.  If there's a store with a bigger selection, it would be them.

What do you have more of; physical albums for downloads?


I don't really download, so I have more albums.

No comments: