Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Tunes - 1/12/10

This week's tunes:

What instrument would you play if you were in a band (or do play)?

There are so many great instruments that I'm not sure I could choose one.  Most likely I'd want to play fiddle if I could play anything.

If you could have any artists in your band, who would they be? and why did you pick them.


I'll stick with rock for this one.

Lead Guitar: Robert Randolph, since he can play both typical electric and pedal steel guitar.
Bass Guitar: Bruce Thomas from Elvis Costello and the Attractions.  He can really hold down a groove and be fancy too. 
Drums: Ringo Starr.  He's a musician's drummer.
Keyboards: Ben Folds.  He's such a ham, and a good pianist as well.
Lead vocals: Zombie Roy Orbison.  Because he's Roy Orbison.
My contribution: Harmonica

What type of music would you play?


Bluesy-swamp-roots rock, or something like that.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Love this and I love Ben Folds..He's amazing.