Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Tunes - 4/13/10

Tuesday Tunes:

A little fun what if:

If money were no object:
 

What musical things would you buy?

I'd probably buy a lot of music memorabilia.  Famous guitars and such.  First thing I'd do is go out and get the Beatles box set in stereo and mono.  I'd buy some actual music, but not a lot because having everything at once isn't much fun. 

You know, I never have a decent answer for these types of questions. 

How far would you travel for a concert? What bands/artists would you see?

If money were truly no object, I'd travel anywhere that's safe.  I'd see the usual - Afro Celts, Smashing Pumpkins, Paul McCartney, etc.  I'd probably go see a lot of European bands that don't travel to Oregon very much. 

I never have a very good answer for this question, either.

Would you try to make music of your own?

Most likely not.  I own a tin whistle, and while it seems like it would be simple enough to learn, I can't really play it at all.  Music moves too fast for me.  If my hands were larger, maybe I'd learn some guitar chords and strum, but that's about it. 

No comments: