Monday, November 04, 2002

It's time once again for This or That:

The recreation edition!

1. Art or science museum? Science museum, because there's a greater chance you'll get to play around with stuff!
2. Play or watch sports? Watch sports, I'm not very athletic.
3. Zoo or circus? Maybe the circus, because there's food and you don't have to walk around.
4. Theater: film or live on stage? huh? Well, if this means movies/plays, I'd say both.
5. Rock concert or the symphony? Rock concert!!
6. Movies: see them in a theater or wait for DVD/VHS? Theater!! But either go twice, or rent, to see the parts you didn't quite understand or didn't hear very well.
7. Board games or computer/video games? Video/computer games.
8. Hobbies: crafts (art, cooking, home repair, etc) or collecting (coins, stamps, rocks, etc)? Collecting, I'd say. I used to collect hockey cards.
9. Watch TV or read a book? Read a book. But sometimes TV is good too.
10. Eating out: fancy, white-tablecloth restaurant or casual dining? Casual place. Eating should be enjoyable, not expensive and nerve-wracking
----------------------------------------
Ok now that's over with . . .

I KNOW the "posted by" stuff is small. I might fool around sometime and try to get it bigger, or get it to show up better. But for now, I think you all can read it and see it, so that's the important part.

I might skin the archives (or at least the part blogger will let me skin) some time later, but for now I'll leave that too. Basically, I am happy that the perma-links work, the comments work, the links are the way I like them, and the columns are a decent size. It took me a lot of fooling around to get it that way. And, since I have the old one saved, all I'd have to do is copy and paste to the blog template, and all would be the way it used to be. However, if this current template works out well, I'll keep it cause it looks AWESOME!

That's all for now. I'll try to think of something interesting to say tomorrow. Until then, take care everyone.

No comments: