Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Tonight on Biography . . . RF Duck
*updated as of 11/8/06*
I am currently 26 years old, living in Eugene, Oregon, land of the retired Deadheads and the greatest proportion of vegetarian foods to non-vegetarian foods in the nation. I graduated from the University of Oregon in the summer of 2003 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I'm 1/4 Norwegian, and I'm also Swedish, German, Danish, Polish and English. I took two years of Norwegian in college and I can read it at a decent level . . . hmm gotta learn more someday.

I LOVE music - all kinds. Especially international and folk music. Celtic, Cajun, latin, bluegrass, Scandinavian, bagpipes, bascially any kind of European music. Jazz, ska, reggae fiddle music. Some rap and R&B. Rock of ALL sorts. Jeff Buckley, Aerosmith, Incubus, Rolling Stones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lenny Kravitz, Roy Orbison, Jimi Hendrix, Smashing Pumpkins, Dave Matthews Band, Elvis Costello, Foo Fighters, Stevie Ray Vaughan. I could go on and on. But my favorite group right now is the Afro Celts (aka Afro Celt Sound System)!!

I also love to read. I read the classics, I read novels, I read biographies, I read sports books. I read and write poetry. I try to keep up with the newspapers, and I read Sports Illustrated and The Hockey News often. I love to surf the internet and see what kinds of knowledge I can gain. There is so much to see and learn. I love to chat too, and meet people from all over the world. I don't watch TV that much, but when I do I like to watch VH1, MTV, Comedy Central, TLC, Discovery Channel, Food Network and occasionally the networks. I don't really watch anything with any regularity, but some of my favorite shows are Whose Line Is It Anyway, History Detectives, Reno 911, Mythbuster, Scrubs, Music Videos, and many more. (That may make it seem like I watch a lot of TV, but I don't. Really!)

Overall, I am a fun loving guy who likes to relax, take it slow, work hard but also take ample time to enjoy myself. Well now you know more about me, and if I can think of anything else to put here I will update this post at a later date.

No comments: