Monday, November 04, 2002

A semi-productive weekend . . . and a Duck win, yay!!

I had much reading to do this weekend, which was not that fun. I must keep up, I MUST! I had to make a library visit, and when the visit is for paper research purposes, it's not too much fun. Stacks and stacks of books gets boring after a while, and they keep it mucho hot in that place! It's freezing outside so I must wear my big coat, but when I get in the place it's warm and that makes the whole process rushed and uncomfortable. Also, the stacks are kind of hard to navigate without looking at a map of them. Not to mention the fact that I HATE HATE HATE getting books from the top shelf. Well, ok, enough whining from me about the library. It is actually a really cool place, with lots of books to look at and research. They have an archive of every Sports Illustrated! I know for a fact that after graduation I will wish I spent more time there.

Is it week 6 in school already?? Wow. Time sure does go by fast. The funny thing is that, after this, I'll just have a constant stream of work, weekend, and occasionally not work. No "week 6" or "grade" or "graduation." Just living day to day, week to week, year to year. Until the Big graduation - retirement.

Wow. I actually managed to say something worth listening to today. What a great feeling.

No comments: