Monday, November 18, 2002

Today I went out to the duck pond to continue my science class project. It was raining, but them duckies were still out there, swimming around and chasing each other. I'll have to go out there in the spring when the weather isn't so horrible and I'm not there because I have to be. I think being out there will be quite peaceful. Same with the footbridge over the river. Why didn't I do this stuff two years ago?? I think I've taken this wonderful campus for granted, and that is truly a terrible thing.

I don't buy presents for people very often, but there is one person who I do buy for. And I think I've found the perfect gifts for that individual. I haven't bought them yet, but I think they will be nearly the perfect gifts.

Watch out! Kila has put me in a "Celtic mood" this week, so I'm rediscovering the joys of listening to Lunasa and Afro Celt Sound System. ACSS was rumored to come here last year (which is why i discovered them in the first place), and if they do end up coming this way, I MUST go to their show!

A topics blog question is forthcoming, later on tonight.

No comments: