Tuesday, November 19, 2002

It's Tuesday . . sort of. So it's time once again for.....This or That!!

Potpourri, Part Two!

1. Long or short hair? Short for guys, long for ladies.
2. Microwave or conventional oven? Microwave.
3. Plain or Peanut M&M's? I'm gonna have to go with plain, they are classic.
4. "101 Dalmations"...animated or live-action version? Oh boy . . . animated, I guess.
5. Drink out of bottle/can or pour into a glass? Pour into a glass with ice.
6. Sunlight or moonlight? Moonlight. It's more romantic, and it doesn't give you CANCER!
7. Kermit the Frog or Miss Piggy? Nah . . . tie between Swedish Chef and Animal.
8. Glasses or contact lenses (or neither)? For me, glasses. For others, contacts I guess.
9. Action movies or chick flicks? Action movies starring chicks!!!
10. Toilet seat...up or down? Up.
-----------------------------
And now for that promised Topics Blog question . . .

I started my own blog back in March. Since then, I have met many people through blogging. What are your likes/dislikes about blogging?

My likes about blogging are that you get to peer into the lives and minds of so many people around the world. It's a way for the average person to get out there and maybe make a mark on the world. Or at least to have people know about their thoughts and activities. I also like the camraderie (sp?) that blogging inspires. People link to each other, comment to each other, get to know each other. Great fun. Also, you can keep up on what your friends are up to, if they have a blog of their own.

Dislikes about blogging . . . Well, sometimes I wonder if what I write is making a worthwhile contribution to the bank of knowledge that is the world wide web. Am I just wasting my time by publishing this stuff? I also don't like when I have no clue if anyone actually reads it (ok I KNOW I bitch about that a lot . . . but still..). I know there are at least a handful who do read it, and I'm sure there are more who come in randomly. But I always wonder if what I post will get read. Ok enough about that part. I also don't like that there is just SO much out there to read. It's quite a chore to keep up with my favorite blogs, all of them. But, hey, it's still fun! I suppose those are my only dislikes about blogging.

Ok folks sorry for that rambling answer, but there's my opinion on blogging, take it as you will.

No comments: