Sunday, November 30, 2003

A - Age: 23
B - Band: Afro Celts.
C - Choice Of Meat: A nice sirloin steak
D - Dream Date: Just having one.
E - Excites You: Music.
F - Favorite Food: Pizza.
G - Greatest Gift: Love.
H - Happiest Day Of Your Life: My graduations.
I - Internal conflicts: Why am I so lazy?
J - Jealous of: People who have found love. People who know what they want to do in life.
K - Kool Aid: Fruit punch, baby.
L - Love: Music, my friends and family.
M - Most Valuable Thing You Own: My computer and my CD's.
N - Name: Just call me Russ.
O - Outfit: T-shirt and shorts, nothing complicated.
P - Pizza Topping: Canadian Bacon and Pineapple.
Q - Question I want to ask: What IS the Matrix?
R - Roots: Scandinavian, mostly.
S - Sport to watch: Hockey
T - TV show: The Ellen Degeneres Show, lots of others I can't think of right now.
U - Unique habits: TOO many.
V - View from the window: The street and the yard and the car.
W - Weather I Love: Sunny but not too warm.
Y - Yesterday's best meal: Turkey for dinner.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus.

No comments: