Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Sorry for not writing lately. There's not really much going on, except for me being hampered by an inflammation in my right elbow/arm. It's something that just seems to happen to me for no reason. It's just weird and we haven't been able to figure out what causes it. It sucks that it happens but I just live with it. It's getting a little better tonight so I'm encouraged by that.

I'm sitting here listening to my "Some Devil" CD and rather enjoying it. It's such great musicianship. I seem to listen to it quite often these days, because it's amazing music. I've also been listening to a lot of Jeff Buckley, Beausoleil, and just any general rock that I have in my collection. I love music and I love when I get the chance to immerse myself in my CD's. Next year, apparently, the Afro Celts are releasing a remix album and bonus DVD, so I'm very excited about that. It will offer the chance to further explore the club/electronic part of the Afro Celt sound. If anything, it will be good for dancing around! hehe

That's all for now, have a good Turkey Day!

No comments: