Friday, November 14, 2003

Well, Wednesday I got to see Natalie MacMaster perform again. Natalie is a Canadian fiddler in the Cape Breton/Scottish tradition, and she's damn good at what she does. This was the second time I saw her live, and I loved it! She performed a lot of traditional tunes, and some stuff from her latest album. Natalie and the band even did a jazz tune! Her performance was very emotional and fun and technically awesome. She even showcased her dancing skills. She's a very good dancer!! Not only with the traditional Cape Breton step dancing, but with modern steps too including the moonwalk! Her long, long legs certainly help with that stuff.

So overall I enjoyed Natalie VERY much and had a great time at the concert. I hope she comes back again so I can see her do her thing once more, at least!

No comments: