Tuesday, April 27, 2004

ONE WEEK UNTIL NEW AFRO CELTS!!!

That's right, on Tuesday, May 4, the Afro Celts (named as Afro Celt Sound System again for this album) will release their much-awaited remix album, "Pod." It includes remixes of such hits as "Whirly Reel," "Further in Time" and three different versions of "Release." Also included is a multimedia DVD with music videos and live footage. The Afro Celt fans have been waiting for this since last fall, and I think I speak for all of them when I say that we are EXTREMELY excited and anxious to see what magic the Afro Celts have created this time. I'm sure it will rate high on the danceability scale. I think it will be interesting to see how the group reinterprets their own material.

Anyone who doesn't know about the Afro Celt Sound System should definitely check them out and purchase their first four albums, and then Pod to see how far the music can go.

No comments: