Friday, September 17, 2004

Bon Appetit

It's Friday, so that means it's time for another Friday Feast!!

Appetizer
How are you today?
I'm good! It's raining so I'm not too happy about that, but otherwise I'm doing fine.

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Whose Line Is It Anyway? and The Ellen Degeneres Show for sure. I don't really watch too much else on a regular basis, but I do watch MTV, VH1 and Food Network regularly when I am watching TV.

Salad
What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?
Severe thunderstorms and a sandstorm when I was visiting Phoenix, AZ. We don't get those in Oregon, so that was quite interesting for me.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Norway for sure!! It's a beautiful place, and full of my family's heritage.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
I usually just wear my regular clothes. Shirt/no shirt depending on how hot or cold I am.

No comments: