Friday, September 10, 2004

New meme goodness

I'm going to start playing yet another new meme, this one on Fridays, called Friday's Feast. This meme asks a "menu" of five random questions each, well, Friday. It looks like a lot of fun, so I'm going to play it!!

Why am I playing all these memes all of a sudden? Well, it gives me something to actually post!! Simple enough.

Here's this week's Friday Feast menu:

Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?
I own the "Cold Mountain" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" soundtracks on CD. Both are good traditional Americana at its finest. I also have a bunch that a friend burned for me, that I won't list here because there's far too many.

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you?
Usually anywhere from $100 to, unfortunately, $1-$5 when I'm too lazy to go to the ATM or it's not time to be paid for chores yet.

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?
In person, I think I'm more comfortable around men. I don't know why, probably because women are pretty and that distracts a person. Online, I think I get along better with women. I'm not sure why on that either, but I think that's just my personality.

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?
I didn't really ever get into too much trouble, but I'm sure there was something I did. Whatever it was, it probably wasn't all that bad. I suppose getting rid of food I didn't want to have to eat is one thing I did that was sort of bad.

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family?
My mom's side of the family has SO many funny people (especially the males) that it would be VERY hard to pick the funniest. They all have that carefree, Midwestern sense of humor.

No comments: