Sunday, October 10, 2004

Boo!

This week's Weekly Bit is about all things scary and Halloween-ish.

1. Do you believe in ghosts, spirits, the supernatural? Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
I'm not quite sure if I totally believe in ghosts, but I have a couple friends who certainly do. They've experienced ghosts, and I really don't think they're nuts, so I think ghosts probably do exist. I've never had a supernatural experience myself, and I'm not sure I'd want to quite yet!

2. What is your favorite scary film? book?
Well, I'm not a huge fan of scary films. I'd say my favorite is "Young Frankenstein" because it's scary AND funny. Another movie that isn't necessarily scary, but is sort of related, is the urban vampire movie "Blade."

My favorite scary book is, and always will be, "Dracula" by Bram Stoker. I've read it twice, and it still scares me in many parts.

3. Do you still dress up for Halloween? What is your fav costume?
I don't dress up anymore. Maybe if I was going to a Halloween party I would, but otherwise no. My favorite costume that I wore when I did dress up would have to be the hockey player costume. I wore a hockey jersey, carried a hockey stick, wore a bike helmet as a hockey helmet, and with makeup gave myself a black eye and all that good gory stuff. That was definitely a fun costume, even if I was wearing a bike helmet!

No comments: