Sunday, October 10, 2004

Why? Because We Like You!

I found this while browsing around and thought it was fun, so I'm going to answer it. It's from the Sunday Brunch:

1) What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
My all time favorite Disney movie is definitely "The Little Mermaid," because it came out when I was in Elementary school and was one of the first "new" Disney movies that I saw in theaters. I also love it because it's set in the sea, it's a fun, colorful movie, and that Ariel is pretty cute!! She's a redhead like myself.

2) Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
Some of my favorite Disney characters include Ariel and Sebastian from "The Little Mermaid," the Seven Dwarves from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" (because they're short like myself!), The Cheshire Cat from "Alice in Wonderland," Timon and Puumba from "The Lion King," Dory from "Finding Nemo" because she's voiced by Ellen Degeneres, and the turtle from "Finding Nemo" because he's just a cool dude!

3) What is your favorite Disney song and why?
I think my favorite would be "Under The Sea" from "The Little Mermaid" because it's from my favorite Disney movie, and because we used to sing it in music class in Elementary school around the time the movie came out. I always thought it was cool that we got to sing these popular Disney songs in class.

4) Disneyland or Disneyworld? Why?
Disneyworld just seems like a lot more fun. I don't really know much about the differences between the two, but it seems like there's a lot more stuff to do at Disneyworld. I definitely want to get to both someday, though.

5) Do you have any decorations or articles of clothing in your home that are Disney and what are they?
I have Mickey Mouse ears with my first name on them. My sister bought them for me when she went to Disneyland because I told her I wanted some. Other than that, I can't really think of any Disney things that I own.

No comments: