Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm back for another weekly round of Take Me Back Tuesday:

1. Name three songs with food or food related words in the title.

Let's see how many I can name WITHOUT using a Weird Al song.

"Freedom Fries" by Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation
"Smoothie Song" by Nickel Creek
"Cherry Pie" by Warrant
"Scotch and Chocolate" by Nickel Creek

Wow, not one Weird Al song. This was easier than I thought!

2. Name three artists with food or food related words in the title.

Meat Loaf (how obvious is that?!), Jelly Roll Morton, Jimmy Buffett (I think that's how you spell it, and it makes me think of an all-you-can-eat buffet)

HOW did I forget the Smashing Pumpkins??? I'm adding them right now!

3. Name three albums with food or food related words in the title.

Seed by Afrocelts
Sketches For My Sweetheart The Drunk by Jeff Buckley
Lemonade and Buns by Kila

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Lol at your use of Jimmy Buffett :)