Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm sitting here enjoying Electric Ladyland, and now I'm going to do the Wednesday Mind Hump:

Hi humpers! I'm back again with more questions for you. Today is Women's Heart Health Day. I hope all you women out there are taking care of your hearts. As for the questions, I can't think of any about today's theme so I'll just throw out some random questions. Choose either one or the other:

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Hot or cold? Cold
A bunch of short weekend trips, or one long vacation? One long vacation
Almond Joy or Mounds? Mounds. Yummy!
Country or Rock And Roll? Rock and roll, of course!
Cosbys or Bradys? Cosbys
Brand new car or brand new house? Brand new house
Inside or outside? Inside
Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi

1 comment:

Webmiztris said...

ooh, I'll do this one too!

Chocolate
Hot
A bunch of shorter trips (but my husband prefers one long one)
Mound
Rock and Roll, baby!
The Osbournes...lol
House
Inside
DIET Coke.

:)