Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Time once again for Take Me Back Tuesday:

Every few years another line dance becomes popular. What line dances have you heard of and can you do any?

I don't know a thing about line dances other than I don't like them. You're supposed to get drunk to country music, not dance to it.

What is your favorite type of music to dance to?

I'm not much of a dancer, but Celtic music is often good for dancing.

Do you have a favorite place to dance? Where?

Like I said above, I'm not a dancer. But if I do any dancing, it's usually in my bedroom.

Are you familiar with disco? Do you have any favorite disco songs or do you believe that disco should stay dead?

Yes, I'm very familiar with disco. I have a soft spot for most of the famous disco songs (except for YMCA or any of the other Village People songs). Some of my favorites, though, are "Disco Inferno," "Don't Leave Me This Way" and "Born To Be Alive."

What bands do you think of when you think of dance music?

Fatboy Slim, The Chemical Brothers, Kool and the Gang, KC and the Sunshine Band, Sorten Muld. Afro Celt Sound System have also made some good dance songs.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Although this should probably be kept secret I dance all the time in my room. I don't really listen to dance music, rock is the dance music of choice for me.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Disco is fun music. :) I think most of us do our dancing in the bedroom where no one can see us :)