Friday, August 11, 2006

Finally, after a busy end-of-the-week, the Friday Feast:

Appetizer - Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

Oddly enough, the one that immediately came to mind was the Beetlejuice action figure I had. I don't know why I had that, and I don't know what use I had for it, but I had it.

Soup - If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

Ok this is a tricky question because even if you can make something free, you cannot make it unlimited. I think I'd make house payments and rent free for everyone.

Salad - Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?

I don't think about them at all because I don't have a significant other.

Main Course - What is something you believe in 100%?

I believe in the power of music.

Dessert - Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."

I bought something for my mom. Does that count?

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Appetizer - My wresteling figures. I would play with them as if they were the only toys I owned.

Soup - This is certainly a tough one. I guess food because everyone needs food...

Salad - Too many to count, I guess being with someone for so long has that affect on you.

Main Course - Couldn't agree with you more Russ, the power of music!

Dessert - I made some purchases for people while I was on vacation.