Monday, August 28, 2006

Just when you thought Flickr couldn't get any cooler, now you can put your photos on maps to show where you took them! I've been playing around with this for a while today, and I think it's pretty cool so far! You can even look at satellite images if you need to use landmarks or buildings to get a good approximate location. One use that I've found is creating a virtual tour of the University of Oregon. Now I can put each of my U of O photos near the place where I took it. If you want to see where I've taken photos, just click here.

In other, less exciting news, Nickel Creek is taking indefinite time off after 2007. I think they deserve the break, but I really hope they get another album in before that time! I also hope they tour here again so I can see them one last time if this is it for them.

No comments: