Friday, August 04, 2006

Ok, hiatus over. I'm still sick, though, but at least it's the weekend and I have a lot of time to blog if I wish. I don't know how often I'll post until I get better, but I wanted to at least do the Top Five On Friday:

Top 5 Debut albums and the most memorable song off of each of the albums.

I think all or most of these will come from my own collection.

1) Grace by Jeff Buckley. Memorable song: "Hallelujah."
2) Are You Experienced? by The Jimi Hendrix Experience. Memorable song: "The Wind Cries Mary."
3) Under The Table And Dreaming by Dave Matthews Band. Memorable song: "What Would You Say?"
4) Texas Flood by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble. Memorable song: "Pride And Joy."
5) Nickel Creek by Nickel Creek. Memorable song: "The Lighthouse's Tale"

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Glad you're back..Hope you feel better soon.

I think that DMB song is one of my favorites :)

Jeff said...

Great question, just a few of my favorites that come off the top of my head are:

The Doors by The Doors: Memorable Song: The End

In the Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson: Memorable Song: Epitaph

Are You Experienced by Jimi Hendrix: Memorable Song: Hey Joe

Appetite for Destruction by GnR: Memorable Song: Sweet Child O' Mine