Friday, August 04, 2006

On to the Friday Feast:

Appetizer - Name an actor or actress you think is totally underappreciated.

Jim Broadbent (Moulin Rouge, Gangs Of New York, Narnia). He always does a great job with whatever character he portrays. Sometimes he plays himself a little too much, but how can you not love him even if he does?

Soup - Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.

I think I'm coming down with laryngitis. (Is that big enough for you?)

Salad - What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?

I named my acoustic guitar ( which I never play because my fingers are much too small) Guitarella.

Main Course - What color would best represent your personality and why?

I think I have a White personality. Generally pleasant and well-liked, but yet boring.

Dessert - Fill in the blanks: ____________ is so ____________.

Being sick is so horrible.

No comments: