Friday, August 25, 2006

We have a double Top Five On Friday today!

Top 5 places you like to buy music...and 5 songs that you love from your most recent purchase (s). (They can be from one cd or album download or different cds.)

1) CD World. Always. This is the coolest music store I've ever seen, and I'm a loyal customer.
2) Circuit City. Well, they may be a big evil corporation, but at least they're cheaper than everyone else.
3) Amazon.com. I don't buy from them too often, but it's often a last resort if you can't find something in stock in a store.
4) Barnes and Noble. They have stuff that other popular places don't ever carry. They have a huge international section, for example. They even have a section for Louisiana music.
5) Fred Meyer (whom I'm not too happy with right now for reasons I will not disclose). They're a little expensive, but they're close to where I live and we do go there a lot. It's the convenient place to buy music.

Second list - one track from each of my last five purchases.

1) "I Got Loaded" by Los Lobos (From How Will The Wolf Survive?)
2) "Baba O'Reily" by The Who (From Who's Next)
3) "The Judgement" by Elvis Costello and the Imposters (From The Delivery Man)
4) "Soraidh Bhuam Gu Barraidh" by Capercaillie (From Her Infinite Variety: Celtic Women In Song And Music)
5) "Enter Sandman" by Metallica (From Metallica)

No comments: