Friday, August 25, 2006

Keep your elbows off the table, and chew with your mouth shut while you're Friday Feasting.

Appetizer - If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?

I really don't know. I'd love a subscription to a music magazine, but I don't know which one. Rolling Stone is horrible now. Maybe a photography magazine too.

Soup - Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).

The living room here has a long gray couch with various pillows on it, two recliners (one of which "belongs" to the dog), a coffee table near the couch, a TV, stuff for the TV, a table in the corner, stacks of magazines between the recliners, various paintings and glass art on shelves, and green/gray/purple swirls of paint on the walls.

Salad - What does the shape of a circle make you think of?

It makes me think of a CD. Why? Because I love music, of course!

Main Course - Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.

Air, food, sleep.

Dessert - What was the last really funny movie you watched?

The last comedy I saw was Slap Shot starring Paul Newman. One of my favorite (cleaner) lines: "You sit for two minutes in the penalty box, and you feel shame."

No comments: