Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday Mind Hump - 1/17/07

Get out your bifocals! Today is Ben Franklin Day at the Wednesday Mind Hump!

1. Ben Franklin conducted many experiments with electricity. What is your favorite gadget or appliance that uses electricity?

Other than buildings (too obvious), I'd say my computer. You can listen to music on it, watch certain TV shows and video clips on it, talk to people on it, and do research on it! And blog on it, of course.

2. Ben also invented Bifocals. They help your eyes see better as they age. What sense or part of your body do you wish could be improved?

I wish my arms and/or legs could extend when I need to reach something high above me. I wouldn't need to use stools or chairs anymore!

3. Ben Franklin lived in Philadelphia. What comes to mind when you think of Philadelphia?

Cheesesteaks, Rocky and the Philadelphia Flyers.

No comments: