Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday - 1/16/07

It's Tuesday, so let's go back:

What was the last album you purchased?

Endless Wire by The Who. It's really good. Honest!

When was the last time you listened to a cassette?

That was probably back in high school. I've been CD-only since college.

When was the last time you listened to a vinyl album? (Do you know what a vinyl album is?)

The only vinyl in this house is my parents' old albums. I can't even remember the last time we had a turntable, let alone listened to an album on one.

When was the last time you watched a video (either Mtv, Vh-1 or on a DVD or VHS)?

I watched the usual morning VH1 videos sometime last week. I haven't watched much TV lately.

What was the last online music purchase you made?

I bought the self-titled Gaelic Storm disc back in September.

What was the last concert you attended?

Natalie MacMaster back in October.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Seems like Oct was the last month everyone was at a show :(