Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday's Feast - 3/16/07

Time for a feast! No, not corned beef and cabbage.

Appetizer - Name two things that made you smile this week.

Seeing an event that I planned go well, and receiving a new CD in the mail.

Soup - Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?

Don't you hate it when anyone mentions Anna Nicole Smith?

Salad - When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

I try to get as comfortable as possible inside my blanket. That's all I know to do, but I rarely have problems sleeping.

Main Course - What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

I've always wondered what's so funny about peace, love and understanding.

Dessert - What is your favorite pasta dish?

Spaghetti with meatballs and chunk-free marinara sauce.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

1. Getting out of work early today because of the weather and Duke losing in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

2. You have to wake up early for work.

3. I sleep on foot of the bed, for some reason it works.

4. Is Jim Morrison alive, lol.

5. Spaghetti and Meatballs

Joseph C. Harris said...

Spaghetti and meatballs is good. Great feast. My feast is up if you would like to join.

Tawnya Shields said...

I agree whole heartedly with your soup answer. :o)