Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday's Feast - 3/30/07

Today is a special day - Friday's Feast has a brand-new site!

Appetizer - What are you proud of?

I'm very proud of my photography! I think I keep getting better and better, even though I could certainly improve.

Soup - What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?

The only things that come to mind are the gift certificates to restaurants that I won at hockey games.

Salad - Name something you do that is a waste of time.

I think watching TV is a big waste of time, unless I'm watching a show that I really love.

Main Course - In what year of your life did you change the most?

Last year was a really big year for me, change-wise. I'm not going to go into detail, but let's just say I'm improving and expanding in many different ways.

Dessert - Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?

The Pioneer Cemetery at the University of Oregon is certainly tranquil! Not a lot of action going on there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday. I used to live in Portland, OR and miss the rain now.
I agree, TV is a waste of time, but hard to avoid sometimes.