Sunday, March 11, 2007

Random Ten - 3/11/07

Uh oh here she comes, she's a random ten:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) Prince - Purple Rain
2) Prince - Baby I'm A Star
3) The Beatles - Getting Better
4) Audioslave - Broken City
5) Pete Yorn - How Do You Go On?
6) Pete Yorn - Splendid Isolation
7) The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Crosstown Traffic
8) Afro Celts - Cyberia
9) Afro Celts - The Otherside
10) Afro Celt Sound System - Mother

SONG OF THE WEEK: "We Are The Champions" by Queen. Why? Because my college and my high school both won basketball championships this weekend! Hurrah!

No picture. I'm gonna try to get out with my camera some time this month, though.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

It's getting better all the time...

I'll be singing that all day now :)