Sunday, March 25, 2007

Random Ten - 3/25/07

I didn't do a whole lot of listening this weekend, but here's what I did listen to:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) Prince - Baby, I'm A Star
2) Prince - The Beautiful Ones
3) Ray Charles - I've Got A Woman
4) Talking Heads - Life During Wartime
5) Parliament - Flash Light
6) Elvis Costello and the Attractions - Pouring Water On A Drowning Man
7) Santana - Winning
8) Santana - Everybody's Everything
9) Cream - Crossroads
10) Cream - Sweet Wine

For this week's photo, here's a teaser from my University of Oregon project:

Pioneer Father

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

great black and white shot! very neat! And of course, wonderful song picks!

Jeff said...

Nice choices with Cream