Sunday, March 04, 2007

Random Ten - 3/4/07

My Random Ten weekend playlist is coming right up:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) U2 - One Tree Hill
2) U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name
3) Gjallarhorn - Tova Och Kongungen
4) Alison Krauss and Union Station - Borderline
5) Nickel Creek - Speak
6) The Beatles - I'm Looking Through You
7) The Beatles - Drive My Car
8) Jonny Lang - Touch
9) Santana - Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen

SONG OF THE WEEK: "Thrill Of It" by Robert Randolph and the Family Band. I can't get it out of my head.

This week's photo is my cat, Iggy, in his new favorite hiding spot in my closet:

New Hiding Place

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Iggy is so cute! and kitties love to hide in weird places don't they.

Anonymous said...

What a cool closet! Why wouldn't Iggy love it! :) He is a cutie!

She-Schenker said...

Awwwwwww! Kitty cuteness! =))