Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Music Mambo - 3/5/07

This is really being posted after Midnight on Tuesday, but I'm gonna fudge the time a bit so I can have it as Monday's post.

Today's Monday Music Mambo is brought to you by the letter G, for Guitar:

1. Name three of your favorite guitarists.

Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Carlos Santana.

2. Do you have a favorite guitar solo? What is it?

"Sunshine Of Your Love" by Cream, with Eric Clapton playing the solo. It's just so beautiful and emotional. I don't care if you play a thousand notes a minutes, you can't get as much emotion out of a guitar as Eric does here.

3. What's your favorite style of guitar playing?

I definitely love blues guitar. It gets so intense when played by the right person. I love intensity.

4. Do you know how to play the guitar?

I don't. I've tried, but my fingers are just far too small to make chords.

No comments: