Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday - 3/6/07

It's time to party and do the Take Me Back Tuesday:

What songs make you want to party?

"Ain't Nothing Wrong With That" by Robert Randolph and the Family Band
"I Need More Love" by Robert Randolph and the Family Band
"Dancing With Myself" by Billy Idol
"Let's Go Crazy" by Prince and the Revolution
"Dhol Dogs" by Afro Celt Sound System
"Jig Party" by Natalie MacMaster

What was your favorite album that was given to you as a gift?

Nickel Creek by Nickel Creek is one of my favorites. That was given to me as a Christmas gift in, I believe, 2002.

Are there any albums or bands that you associate with one of your own b-days or parties, if so, which ones?

I associate any of the albums I've bought for my birthday with my birthday. Those include:

Blues by Jimi Hendrix
Forty Licks by Rolling Stones
La Danse De La Vie by BeauSoleil
American Idiot by Green Day
Under The Table and Dreaming by Dave Matthews Band
The Legend of Johnny Cash by Johnny Cash
The Very Best of Roy Orbison by Roy Orbison
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by Smashing Pumpkins

And that's just the last two birthdays!

I should also add that I share a birthday with Roy Orbison! April 23.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh I love that Prince song...memories of partying at Metropol :)