Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday's Feast - 4/6/07

Hungry? I have a feast for you:

Appetizer - When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?

Riding in a car/truck/etc. I don't like airports.

Soup - Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?

I've never met a blogging friend, but I have met an online friend in person!

Salad - When was the last time you were really, really tired?

This morning! But I got over it.

Main Course - If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

I'd like to have dinner with Selene from the Underworld movies - as long as she promises not to make dinner out of ME!

Dessert - Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.

One day, I hope to see the Afro Celt Sound System in concert.

1 comment:

Webmiztris said...

i hate airports too. I don't mind flying one bit, but I can't stand the actual going into and airport and standing in line and dealing with security and all of that crap. and then once you get to your destination, waiting for your luggage for a freaking hour. HATE. IT.