Friday, April 06, 2007

Top Five On Friday - 4/6/07

Today's Top Five is about the number five:

Top five songs that are track # 5 on the album.

These come from my CD collection, and I decided that songs from compilations did not count.

1) "Lagan" from Volume 3: Sound Magic by Afro Celt Sound System
2) "1979" from disc 2 of Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by Smashing Pumpkins
3) "The Breakdown" from How Will The Wolf Survive? by Los Lobos
4) "I Never Asked To Be Your Mountain" from Goodbye and Hello by Tim Buckley
5) "Matt and Nat's" from Yours Truly by Natalie MacMaster

Honorable mentions: "I Want You" from Blood and Chocolate by Elvis Costello; "Clocks" from A Rush Of Blood To The Head by Coldplay; "Slow Motion" from Life In Slow Motion by David Gray

2 comments:

Natsthename said...

One of my favorite albums is that Los Lobos record. GREAT PICK! I'm not a SP fan, but "1979" is a great song!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I think I Want You is one of EC's best Track 5s.