Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday's Feast - 5/25/07

Feast time!

Appetizer - Name a sound you like to hear.

Music, of course! Favorite instruments - guitar, fiddle, drums, bass, flute, among others.

Soup - What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Mozzarella. I always put that on my pizzas.

Salad - Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

Most of the time I sleep late on Saturdays. Why? Why not!?

Main Course - When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

I forget things all the time, and I've forgotten the last time I forgot something. That means this is the last time I forgot something, and I don't know how long it will take to remember it.

Dessert - Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.

I notice details when I really try to pay attention to them.

No comments: