Friday, May 25, 2007

Top Five On Friday - 5/25/07

Cinco! Fem! Five!

Top 5 bands or albums that "I" should really listen to more.

I'll go for albums

1) Sketches For My Sweetheart The Drunk by Jeff Buckley. I prefer Grace and the live albums, but this one is good too. Well, the first disc is good. I'm not so sure about the second one.

2) Time (The Revelator) by Gillian Welch. I'm not usually in a country or folk mood, so this one doesn't get put on very much. I think I got it in 2004, if I'm not mistaken.

3) Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge. I really only know the singles from this album. I don't know the album cuts very well, and sometimes I forget I even own it.

4) This Side by Nickel Creek. This is my least favorite Nickel Creek album, but it does have some really great songs that I should listen to more often.

5) Goodbye and Hello by Tim Buckley. Another Buckley for the list.

The fact is, I have so much music that I can't possibly listen to it all, all of the time.

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

The fact is, I have so much music that I can't possibly listen to it all, all of the time.

I'm in the same boat, Russ!

thanks for playing :)

DigiscrapMom said...

I don't know any of the songs you listed down but hopefully I could get to listen to them soon.

Happy weekend!