Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's Feast - 6/1/07

It's Friday! That means it's time for a feast:

Appetizer - Name something you think is “the best.”

Afro Celt Sound System is the best band ever.

Soup - On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?

I've been a 6 at times, but now I'm home and listening to music and all is right with the world.

Salad - What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?

Soap and water.

Main Course - Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”

Willie Nelson only comes to Eugene once in a blue moon - that's why I hope I get to see him when he's here this summer!

Dessert - When was the last time it rained where you live?

I think Sunday is the last time it rained here. This week has been very summery. I expect we'll get some more rain in the next week or two, because that's Oregon for you.

No comments: