Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast - 7/20/07

Feasting time is here!

Appetizer - On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

Probably 2. The only sport I really like anymore is hockey, and I don't even watch that much anymore.

Soup - If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

I don't think memorizing fiction could possibly be useful, but I think "A Confederacy Of Dunces" by John Kennedy Toole would provide entertainment when one is bored.

Salad - What is your favorite breakfast food?

Bacon! But it's not just for breakfast, it's good any time of day!

Main Course - Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

You can ride the bus to parts of town you've never seen before. A day pass here is only $2.50

Dessert - How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

Not too long, especially if I'm tired. Probably within 5 to 10 minutes.

No comments: