Sunday, August 19, 2007

Random Ten - 8/19/07

Here we go again - Random Ten:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) Audioslave - Original Fire
2) The Who - We Got A Hit
3) Joss Stone - Music
4) Johnny Cash - Sunday Morning Coming Down
5) Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere
6) Keri Noble - About Me
7) The Pretenders - Time (The Avenger)
8) Pete Yorn - Ice Age
9) Sarah McLachlan - Vox (Tom Middleton Mix)

SONG OF THE WEEK: "Hello Kitty Kat" by Smashing Pumpkins. It rocks, hard.

Here's a random photo out of my portfolio:

Trees of Alton Baker Park #5

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Love the Keri Noble song. I'm hoping to be able to buy 2 of her demos CDs soon. I love the preview tracks on her myspace page.

Oh and come see the 2 toed sloth on my blog :)