Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blog Roundup - 9/5/07

Sometimes there just aren't enough interesting posts on my usual blog reads. I'm going to start using Blogexplosion again to find new blogs and/or posts. In the process, I'll get more visitors, and perhaps a new reader or two.

Interesting posts I've seen lately:

  • Deb recounts her girlfriend's surgery in a hot, dirty hospital. What a nightmare! I don't have OCD like Deb, but I don't think I'd want to visit that hospital.
And now, a few blogs I've discovered via Blogger's Blogs Of Note:
  • Overheard Lines. You can probably guess the purpose from the title - people submit things they hear other people saying or discussing. Each post is pretty short (so I probably won't use them for Blog Roundups), but they're funny to read anyhow.
  • 1000 Days Nonstop At Sea. Now this is interesting. It's the blog of two people who are trying to sail nonstop for 1000 days. They're only on day 136, so there will be several years of adventures for them to blog and me to read.
Do you know of a funny and/or interesting blog post you think I'd like to feature? Did you write your own funny/interesting post and want me to consider featuring it? Email me (address on the sidebar) or leave a comment!

No comments: