Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday's Feast - 9/14/07

Here's your feast on Friday:

Appetizer - When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Last year, to visit my mother after she had an operation. It was successful! We walked her around a little and filled her in on what was going on back home.

Soup - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm probably a 5, right down the middle. Just ambitious enough to have goals, but not shooting for President or anything like that.

Salad - Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

No Thank You.

Main Course - If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

I suppose I'd start a music club. We'd sit around a listen to music, go music shopping, and go to concerts. It would be called the Music Club. I'm sooo original.

Dessert - What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

I'm not going to list all the colors of the floors in our home, but my floor is light purple and the kitchen is tan and cream tiles.

No comments: