Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast - 9/21/07

This week's Feast:

Appetizer - What is your favorite type of art?

Music and photography, in that order.

Soup - When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

Today was a free lunch! My grandmother needed to stop by the fish market, so she bought me some fish and chips for lunch. Mmm, fried salmon!

Salad - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

What do we mean by 'emotional'? I'd say I'm a 4 about showing emotions. I'm a mild-mannered guy.

Main Course - Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

I don't think I usually get emails that I need to respond to. If I get any, only about two-five minutes total.

Dessert - To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

I don't set the thermostat, and I have no idea what its setting is.

1 comment: